Esper is a Bellevue, WA based startup bringing DevOps with CI/CD to Android Enterprise dedicated device fleet solutions. At Esper we believe that touchscreen-based Android device fleets will bring innovative new experiences to both consumers and employees, transforming experiences through kiosk, digital signage, point-of-sale, data collection, and mobile use deployments. Android is exploding as the operating system platform of choice, with companies from the Fortune 500 to innovative startups jumping in to go after new opportunities. Esper aims to be the platform of choice for managing the entire lifecycle of these solutions across application and devices.
We are looking for a talented Front-End Engineer to join our team. As a core member of the Front-End team, you will influence how we build individual features and take ownership of end to end product quality that will help make our app/website reliable. You will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to build the products. You will work closely with the Cloud, Android, Design and Marketing team to drive the development from the concept stage to the launch stage.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript, and up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Experience with data structure libraries,(e.g., Immutable.js).
- Good coding skills as per standards and knowledge on third-party libraries.
- Have knowledge of browser behavior, performance, compatibility, and cross-browser issues.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- You take pride in working on advanced CSS, animations, and responsiveness.
- Experience in NodeJS is a bonus.
- Familiarity with Responsive Web Design, common Web UX patterns, and anti-patterns.
- Ability to differentiate good design from bad design.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable code which others can work on.
- You’re someone who wants to join our team and take us to the next level. Someone who doesn’t see front-end as just a job - who cares about creating a world-class user experience.
- You have ideas for how to improve and expand efforts and are proactive enough to see those ideas through to implementation.
- Willingness to write accompanying sample code and blog posts to support the rollout of new apps and features to the development community.
- Experience in delivering to and supporting the open-source community.