is one of the fastest growing global digital brands and one of Canada’s fastest growing e-commerce companies.
The world of retail is changing, and we have created a digital-first brand that connects with the new generation, makes it easy and affordable to own fine jewelry. We focus on perfecting every customer touchpoint, creating the best digital and offline experiences and content that is conversational and engaging.
We are a team of designers, writers, technologists, strategists, and we are looking for someone special to join our team and help us make luxury fun and accessible.
What does it says about us:
"Mejuri, the Canadian-based e-commerce fine jewelry brand, redefines personal jewelry decisions” – Forbes
“Mejuri empowers women to buy diamonds for themselves.” – FastCompany
We encourage you to live it!
Contribute to building a robust front-end end in our e-commerce, using good practices.
Passionate about the learning, data, and details, a creative thinker who likes to play the customer role ensuring the best experience and differentiated customer experience.
You will need to be successful
- At least 5 years of work experience in Frontend development
- At least 2 or 3 years of work experience in a project on React.js, Styled Components, Git, NPM/Yarn, SCSS, ES6, Redux, HTML, CSS3
- More than 1 year of experience in technical leadership or similar roles
- Lead and support other team members
- Be expected to contribute to architectural and design discussions
- Refactor legacy code (when it’s needed)
- Work collaboratively with a distributed team
- Experience leading or mentoring other engineers
- GraphQL (Nice to have)
- Be accountable for balancing product goals with company objectivesExcellent written and verbal communication skillsEnglish proficiency Continuously learn and share new ideas and technical concepts
Mejuri is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mejuri welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you live in other provinces of Argentina we offer 100% remote work too.