At Concurrency, we partner with clients to modernize customer experiences and drive more value from their IT goals and investments through creative solutions that consider people, process, and technology. As a Microsoft partner, our teams of client-focused professionals are committed to deliver user-centric portals and digital workplace solutions that drive productivity, impactful customer experiences and digital transformation. Concurrency is seeking a modern Microsoft developer focused in front end technologies to join our team with the ability to design and implement dynamic Digital Workplace interfaces. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about usability and creating great user experiences with our solutions.
Concurrency’s growth provides us the opportunity to grow your career with the cutting-edge technology of Microsoft’s Digital Workplace solutions. You will improve both your technical and communication skills through your work with customers in projects of different sizes. At Concurrency we have a tea- centric approach to projects and problems. Successful candidates will be focused and highly motivated individuals with a want to grow your career in modern Microsoft development.
- Participate in the planning, design, and development of new custom solutions
- Participate in enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing solutions
- Coding, testing, integrating and documenting software solutions for Microsoft based solutions
- Design interactive solutions based on customer requirements for solutions like web portals and custom business processes
- Maintain and grow knowledge of emerging Microsoft development components
- Help develop methodologies, libraries, and tools to help our clients and team stay ahead
- Experience with web frameworks such as NodeJS, VueJS, ReactJS or AngularJS
- Angular is a plus
- Knowledge of Bootstrap or other responsive frameworks.
- Experience with REST, Microsoft Graph and other APIs
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Concurrency a great place to work. Concurrency full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs, excellent training program and bonus opportunities.