SideShift AI, the rapid coin swap, is hiring a remote frontend engineer. For an early-stage startup we have achieved a lot. Seven-figure weekly volume, integrations in major crypto projects and more. Our team is focused on execution and innovation. Join us and build automated cryptocurrency services that don't suck.
- Design, build, and maintain of the SideShift.ai frontend
- Ship. See your ideas make it into the product
- Expert at React
- Have professional experience developing production software
- Passionate about cryptocurrency
- Experience with TypeScript
- Collaborative with an appreciation for deep work
- You will have a huge role shaping what SideShift AI becomes
- Able to join occasional team meetings in EU/Asia timezones (but we try to avoid meetings as much as possible)
// NICE TO HAVE
- Heroku, CI/CD
- EU/Asia timezone preferred but not a dealbreaker
- You enjoy memes, we like to have fun
- Early-stage startup where your ideas actually lead to product developments
- Remote first - work wherever you feel most productive
- Team meetups around the world
- Flexible vacation policy
// HOW TO APPLY
Send us a reply with:
- Your Github or another link to TypeScript/React code that you wrote recently
- Your technical impression of the SideShift.ai frontend (one paragraph)
Please keep your answers short and include the word "satoshi" so we know you read these instructions.
Feel free to add a Github/resume/LinkedIn/etc.