- Experience building applications in React
- Ability to deep dive & troubleshoot modern web application issues and work with profilers, debuggers and bundlers.
- Values code maintainability, readability & unit testing
- Strong written communication skills
Technologies you’ll work with
- Emotion & SASS
What you’ll be doing
We are recruiting for several Grafana Labs teams, both existing and new. As a Frontend Engineer, you could be working on one of our open-source projects or on the frontend for one of our cloud products or on a new green-field project in the monitoring/observability space.
- Collaborate with UX & graphic designers to turn their designs into great user experiences
- Example: New dashboard search UI and new Alerting UI in Grafana.
- R&D: Build new apps for Grafana
- Example: work closely with UX and Product to iterate on new tools for monitoring
- Implement visual designs using clean, reusable components
- Examples: Visualization options (sliders, toggles, etc)
- Expand and improve our core libraries that other teams and the plugin ecosystem will depend on.
- Examples: Page layouts, menu’s, drawer, plugin build tools.
What will you bring to the role?
- Experience creating great web-based user experiences
- Help us create a modern, innovative & maintainable frontend application & platform.
- Familiarity with Linux and any of Prometheus, Graphite, InfluxDB or Elasticsearch would all be a strong advantage.
- Experience with remote work is a strong advantage.
What we offer?
- Work in a motivated, highly engaged remote team that’s supportive and open to constructive feedback
- Projects that give you feeling of making an impact both on our community and your colleagues
- Opportunity to grow in multiple dimensions and build experience in developing a big SPA
- Exciting mission and strategy to make an open platform for metrics, logs and tracing accessible to everyone.