Postscript is building the world’s greatest remote organization by modernizing how brands communicate with consumers. We’ve created a best-in-class SMS marketing tool used by thousands of happy ecommerce stores. Backed by Y Combinator and Accomplice VC, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help scale the company.
We’re looking for our first Frontend Engineer to develop and manager our frontend systems. Our frontend is built with React JS and Bootstrap UI.
In this role, you’ll utilize strong frontend and UX skills combined with an intense passion for early-stage companies. You will help the team to build out our architecture and processes as we scale, and help with hiring to grow the engineering team quickly. You will have a large influence on both the product and the company.
- 3+ years software development experience
- 1+ years experience with React
- Experience working closely with backend and design teams
- Experience with tools that measure product usage and UX performance
What we’ll love about you
- You’re a hacker; done is better than perfect, and all development efforts should be tied to significant business value
- You love early stage companies and being responsible for owning and improving a new, fast-growing code base
- You’re excited for the chance to establish best practices in our development processes and act as a role model for the dev team as it grows
- You’re excited to work a fully-remote team
- You’re nice–no room for jerks on this team
What you’ll love about us
- Happy customers who want our product and happy team members who love our company
- Opportunity to join a rocket ship in its early stages
- Growth - we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun - we're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Transparency - we’re open about the state of the business and value feedback loops at every level
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers - no room for jerks
- Remote culture - work from home (or wherever)
- Above market compensation, including equity, unlimited PTO + health, dental, vision insurance