, the worldwide industry leader for mobile deposit and identity verification software solutions. If you've ever deposited a check or verified your identity using your phone, chances are you've used our technology! Our Mobile Deposit®
and Mobile Verify®
products, built on our proprietary MiSnap™
mobile-capture SDK, are embedded into the apps of more than 6,500 organizations globally.
We are seeking a Senior Front End Developer to join our Cloud Platforms team, based in our downtown San Diego, CA headquarters. In this role you will develop, support, and maintain high-performing web applications, collaborating closely with our engineering and product teams working on Mitek's patented mobile document capture technology. We are the leader in the identity verification industry, and you'll play a large part in the growth and evolution of our products.
What you will do
- Design, code, document, and unit test new features for Web SDKs that run in mobile and desktop browsers
- Adhere to Web standards and stay current with browser updates and phone releases to ensure compatibility and performance on a wide swath of devices.
- Integrate 3rd-party libraries and internal C++ computer vision libraries to analyze image data from cameras
- 5+ years of experience in front-end web development
- Knowledge of HTML5 APIs and CSS3 (i.e. media APIs, canvas)
- Demonstrated experience writing customer-facing documentation
- Demonstrated experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of modern MV* web development frameworks (e.g. Angular or React)
- Knowledge of using cross-platform Browser API: getUserMedia, WebAssembly, HTML5 canvas and images
- Knowledge of Single-Page Responsive Web Apps
- Knowledge of Web Workers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Mitek - (NASDAQ: MITK) - is a global cloud-technology, artificial intelligence and machine learning leader in mobile capture and identity verification software solutions. Mitek’s identity verification allows an enterprise to verify a user’s identity during a mobile transaction, enabling financial institutions, payments companies and other businesses operating in highly regulated markets to transact business safely while increasing revenue from the mobile channel. Mitek also reduces the friction in the mobile users’ experience with advanced data prefill. These innovative mobile solutions are embedded into the apps of more than 6,500 organizations globally and used by tens of millions of consumers for mobile check deposit, new account opening, insurance quoting, and more.
We have a track record of breakthrough achievements that have helped transform mobile banking and the identity verification markets. As a result, we are a NASDAQ-listed company and have grown globally at 30% annually for 5+ years, with headquarters in San Diego, California and offices in New York, London, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris, and New York City.