Matillion is data transformation for cloud data warehouses. We are a company with all 5-star customer product reviews on AWS Marketplace and all 5-star employee reviews on Glassdoor. Matillion is dual-headquartered in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado and we are expanding the teams across all functions globally.
As a company we are confident without arrogance, customer obsessed and care about our people and communities. With rapid growth for 2020, we are looking for people to join Matillion who share our integrity, drive, and passion.
Matillion is built around small development teams with responsibility for specific themes and initiatives. Each team is a mix of engineers with various levels of skills and experience.
The Front End Engineer works within a front end engineering team to write, test and release new features and fix problems in the Matillion products.
Key Areas of Responsibility below
- A Front End Engineer is expected to spend most of their time hands-on in the production of software for Matillion products.
- Discuss and maintain the front end solution using good software design.
- Tackle many different types of problem, with input from the rest of the team
- Will explore different engineering options, and produce results for the team to evaluate
- Develop UI according to mockups following UX guidelines.
- Work with the team to refine and break down stories to levels implementable by development.
- Work with members of the business teams to ensure customer-centric development of features.
- Develop the confirmation testing strategies (unit test, integration testing) using suitable front end testing libraries.
- Code reviews for team and other teams.
- Prototyping, using UX guidelines, to explore future opportunities
- Investigate new technologies
- Optimise the development process through the use of automation, in-house and open source solutions
Self Development and Growth
- Develop new skills by working with other members of the team
- Work with the Team Lead and Manager to identify training goals
- Lead and partake in technical discussions within the team
- Actively identify and complete opportunities for self-training and external training
- Drive the team’s process of continual improvement
- Responsive support to the customer-facing colleagues.
- Analysis of logs to identify issues and provide solutions.
- Proactively engage with customer-facing colleagues to avoid exposing Matillion customers to issues
Essential Knowledge and Skills Required
- Knowledge of React, with a strong desire to learn and use its latest features
- A track record of delivering software features into production
- A working understanding of Agile and the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience of design and integration with at least one backend technology, such as REST APIs, Websockets, or GraphQL
Desirable Knowledge and Skills Required
- 2:1 of First class degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or similar technical degree.
- Experience of at least one of the following cloud technologies: Amazon Web Service, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure knowledge
- Jenkins, Linux, Scripting for CLI, CICD, tool automation, etc.
- Demonstrable experience with CSS (including SASS or SCSS), using modern standards such as BEM or css modules
Our purpose-built data transformation products for Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, and Snowflake are trusted by over 500+ businesses all over the world, including GE, Siemens, Converse and Citrix, making us an industry leader. Businesses are generating more data than ever before, across a variety of source systems. They need new and more efficient ways of consolidating and transforming your data sources in order to make better, more informed decisions and in turn, gain competitive advantage. Matillion helps businesses of all sizes handle the variety, volume, and velocity of their data, by transforming data across various sources into cloud data warehouses.
When we hire at Matillion, we hire people not roles. We are interested in growing our team whilst protecting our culture, with dedicated and passionate individuals who share our values. The Matillion values are the same across all roles, functions, and geographies.
1. We are Confident without Arrogance: We take pride in what we do but we stay humble.
2. We work with Integrity: We have a strong moral compass; we are transparent, and we hold ourselves accountable.
3. We are Customer Obsessed: We will always go above and beyond, to listen to, acknowledge and value our customers.
4. We Innovate and Demand Quality: We believe no product, process or individual is finished.
5. We have a Bias for Action: We get things done...in a considered way
6. We Care about our People and our Communities: We treat people how we would like to be treated
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our People Operations team will be in touch!