We’re looking for a Front-End Engineer to join our small but dedicated team at our downtown Washington, DC office.
As a front-end engineer you’ll be responsible for building new features to improve our existing products and better serve our customers. You’ll also have the opportunity to build new applications from the ground up using the latest technologies. We value engineers who can think about problems with empathy for the user and take pride in the technical solutions they come up with.
We'd love to talk if you
- Are excited to collaborate with technical and non-technical coworkers, and share knowledge about what you’re building
- Enjoy keeping up with the latest technologies and architecture patterns
- Are self-motivated to grow your skills and impact
- Believe in automation and testing
Bonus Points if you
- have built mobile web apps
- have experience with Node.js, PHP, Java or Swift
- have worked in a design capacity and are passionate about UX
You'll love working at TransitScreen because
- We believe in empowering team members to do their best work
- We care about career growth and learning opportunities
- You’ll have an outsized impact on the products we build and the company as a whole
- We engage in open dialogue about how to solve problems
- We’re goal-oriented and mission-driven; we believe our products make the world a better place!
Benefits you'll get
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commute Benefits: free shoes, pre-tax Metro, free Capital Bikeshare, discounted Zipcar and more
- Weekly company lunch on Mondays
- All the LaCroix and Diet Coke you can drink
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation