Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests.
To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK.
More than 3000 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 300 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
Your missions ⭐
You'll be joining a squad of two Software Engineers, a Product Designer and a Product Manager.
With us you'll be:
• Creating the MVP of PayFit on iOS and Android.
• Collaborating with architects and other product squads to make your code robust and reusable.
• Working with our Design System team to make the UI consistent between platforms.
• Challenging the existing practices to improve our day to day team experience.
This job has been tailored for you if... 🦄
• You have a strong experience with React Native and mobile software development.
• You have a good knowledge of testing, monitoring and continuous deployment.
• You have strong communication skills and you adapt to your audience.
• You know native tooling on iOS and Android (XCode, Android Studio, Cocoapods, Gradle)
You get bonus points if... 🙋🏽♀️
• You have a first experience with TypeScript.
• You have experience with native code, iOS or Android.
We are meant to work together if... 👪
• You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us.
• You are fluent in English and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment.
• You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
Our Tech Stack 📦
Typescript (> 3.7), React (> 16.8) + hooks
React Native, Expo as a development sandbox
Testing with Jest, React Testing Library and Detox
Monitoring with Sentry and Datadog
Not sure you're the right fit?
Just apply and let's talk. We include everyone. We are listening diverse candidate voices.
What we offer ❤️
• an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
• an attractive remuneration package,
• an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
• remote friendly policy,
• a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
• regular team and global events,
• restaurant tickets,
• 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
• Alan insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
• great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
• MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣ Phone interviews with Antoine, Tech Recruiter
3️⃣ On-site meetings with:
• Antoine, Tech Recruiter
• Mickaël or Damien, Mobile Software Engineers
• Moud, Engineering Manager
• Ghislain - CTO & co-founder
4️⃣ BBQ test to share drinks and mingle with the entire PayFit team (no sausage, no test 🙈)
Want to know more about our epic team? 👀
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you recognise yourself in these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you're looking to achieve. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)