We are looking for a Senior React Engineer to work with one of our US-based clients, which is a B2B marketplace that is changing how the retail sector manages inventory, allowing brands and retailers to buy and sell in seconds. We’re addressing the ignored off-price market by bringing innovation to retail for the first time since Microsoft released Excel.
As a Senior React Engineer, you'll play a critical role in building both product features anddeveloper infrastructure. Our client moves fast, but they like to keep their code clean and stack up-to-date. Currently, they make heavy use of the following libraries: Babel, Webpack, React, Redux, Ava, Enzyme, Glamor, Recompose, Ramda, Flow, Immutable.js.
If that sounds good, and you also want to be part of an awesome team that constantly strives tobe better than they were the day before, then this might be the project for you.
In this project, you will:
- Develop and maintain user-facing features
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX requirements
- Maximize code reuse by splitting large projects into smaller libraries
- Optimize application code for speed and scalabilityIdentify strategies to systematically improve code quality
- Automate repetitive tasks and enhance the developer experience
- Stay current with the latest technologies and best practices in the JS community
The perfect match is a developer that has:
- Strong CS skills with 5+ years in professional software engineering experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Deep understanding of React.js and/or React Native
- Expertise with a modern state-management framework (Redux, MobX, Cycle.js, etc)
- Affinity for profiling and analyzing code to identify areas for improvement
- Good understanding of various CI services (Jenkins, Travis, Coveralls, Pipelines, etc)
Our Engineers bring the vision and goals of our clients to life by bringing experience and passion to the software development process. Spark Digital Engineers take pride in elegant and robust solutions that bring peace of mind to those who rely on them.
Do you bring experience and passion to your work and team? Does seeing a software product take shape and come to life make you happy? If yes, you’d fit right in at Spark Digital and we’d love to talk about the Senior React Engineer role we’re looking to fill.