At Shiftsmart, we’re shaping the future of work by empowering part-time low-income workers to find more work and control their schedules. Over the past 3 years, we’ve helped tens of thousands of workers increase their collective earnings by millions of dollars!
We’ve assembled a team of highly accomplished executives, operators and engineers, who have exited multiple companies and built products and business lines within Google, Facebook, and Goldman Sachs. We’re committed to making real-world impact and getting “shift” done.
What will you be doing?
Work closely with product managers and other engineers to build new end-to-end features to improve the experience for both our workers and employers.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 2+ years of professional experience building large scale web applications
- Knowledgeable about modern web technologies and excited to learn new ones, e.g. Node.js ES6, React, React Native
- An eye for design and user experience
- You can handle some uncertainty, and are able to adapt to a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Our motto at Shiftsmart is “Get Shift Done”. This means that you don’t shy away from ownership and responsibility. You’ll do what it takes to complete the job and deliver great outcomes for our users
- React / React Native
- Google Cloud Platform
Perks & Benefits
- By joining Shiftsmart, you’ll have a unique opportunity to join a world-class team of entrepreneurs, engineers, and operators in a fast paced environment. Shiftsmart is funded by top tier venture capitalists in Silicon Valley and DFW.
- For the employers and partners that work with us, you’ll have the opportunity to create real world impact in the community you live in.
- Competitive Salary, Stock Options, and a Full Medical / Dental / Vision Package
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.