Drixit technologies helps companies to automatize processes to prevent and mitigate workplace accidents using IoT.
We are working with big companies to monitor assets and employees in real time to ensure their integrity and productivity.
What we are looking for
- A strong technical foundation.
- Curious about learning how things work.
- Self motivated and passionate programmer and problem solver.
- A team player with a positive attitude, eager to learn enough about whatever tools or tricks are needed to get the job done.
What we offer
- Think through hard problems, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience.
- Build bespoke software using the latest technologies and tools.
- Become part of an interdisciplinary team that wants to succeed.
- Vacation, take it when you need it, no defined schedule.
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Daily lunch at the office
- Health insurance
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
- Experience working with React
- Understanding of the object oriented programming paradigm and how it can be modeled using JS's prototypical inheritance.
- Experience with REST API: design and implementation, client development, security considerations, etc.
- Experience developing on a Git environment.
- No-SQL Database knowledge.
Nice te Have
- Experience working with NodeJS
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with MV* frameworks or such as Backbone, Ember, Angular or React and you understand the tradeoffs and gotchas associated with them
- Basic front-end skills (HTML, CSS).