Founded in 2015, Even Financial is a B2B2C fintech company that is transforming the way financial institutions find and connect with consumers. By seamlessly connecting financial institutions (including American Express, Goldman Sachs, and SoFi) and channel partners (such as TransUnion, The Smart Wallet, and The Penny Hoarder) via its industry-leading API, Even turns any consumer touchpoint into an ROI-driven, programmatic acquisition source with full compliance and security across loans, savings, credit cards, and more. Even is backed by leading VCs and financial services firms including American Express Ventures, Citi Ventures, F-Prime Capital (Fidelity), Goldman Sachs, LendingClub, and MassMutual Ventures.
Even strives to foster an environment whereby all employees, across all functions and levels, are positioned for maximum personal and professional growth. We as a team have an ownership mentality, and everyone is all in to help Even achieve our vision and reach our enormous potential. Our values include being empowered (take initiative - don’t wait around for someone to tell you what to do), empirical (explore and iterate, relying on observation and experience), transparent (be helpful, straightforward and honest with customers and coworkers), and fearless (take bold risks and commit to a solutions-oriented approach).
Our interdisciplinary growth and marketing team combines engineering, design, UX, BI, marketers, and growth managers to improve the user journey across all our products in an empirical, data driven approach. You’ll work closely with the Even product/engineering dept; a large team of world class developers, product managers, UX designers and QA specialists, as well as sit with the marketing team and be involved with their day to day. You’ll work on our B2B company portal evenfinancial.com
and our high traffic B2B2C site hifiona.com
Day to day:
- Work on our web presence, developing new features to highlight Even and its services to potential partners.
- Contribute to our direct to consumer assets like hifiona.
- Develop new emails and features for our email SMS programs.
- Work on projects to automate common tasks.
- Liaise with data science on the data of the email program.
- Create tools for our internal wikipedia page.
- Support marketing events by building one off landing pages, such as this one.
You may be a fit if you have:
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Ideally, you have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, any technical major, or related work experience.
- You’re madly data-driven and analytical. Our growth and marketing team strives to find user patterns and to improve user experiences based on them.
- You’re passionate about growth, metrics, outstanding user experience, and you bring in an experimental mindset.
- You’re comfortable mentoring junior engineers.
- A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
- Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
- Stock option program.
- Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
- A subsidized gym membership with ClassPass.