Building great engineering teams is difficult to get right. We run a platform used by the biggest and most innovative companies in the world to make sure their teams are filled with great technical talent and make their hiring processes more efficient.
We work with over 1,200 customers including Slack, Twitch, Electronic Arts, Konami, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW and facilitate over 30,000 candidate assessment sessions on our platform monthly - and show no signs of slowing down. We are the market leader for an ever-growing category. But don’t take our word for it - read what our users are saying.
What you’ll do all day:
- Implement new UI features using ES2018, React&styled-components, Jest for automated tests, and development tools of your own choice,
- Shape UX together with our awesome product designers,
- Keep Codility app on top of all best practices of modern front-end development.
We expect that you:
- Have real-world experience in developing modern React apps,
- Strive to work with state-of-the-art code and tools,
- Are not afraid of refactoring existing production code,
- Understand that the users come first,
- Are comfortable working in English,
- Follow Dan Abramov on Twitter ;-)
- Are able to coordinate the work,
- Code in good quality: easy to maintain and performant if needed,
- Focus on root problem solutions,
- React on priorities,
- Help others,
- Take part in working on architectural changes.
What can you expect working with us:
- Impact - we directly improve the pace and quality of technical hiring for some of the biggest companies in the world,
- Cross-functional, product-oriented teams,
- Ownership - every person from our team is a product owner,
- Agile and lean mindset - to help our whole team (developers, testers, designers and product managers) develop and own our product together,<
- Continuous integration - we deploy to production every day,
- Best practices - pair programming at least once a week,
- Direct contact with end users - we observe how they use our product live, run user labs and drive customer interviews,
- International team environment - our team consists of 19 nationalities across Warsaw and San Francisco.
Our tech stack:
- Frontend: ES2018, React, Redux, styled-components, Jest,
- Backend: Python 3.7, Django,
- Database: PostgreSQL, Redshift,
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes, AWS, Chef, Go.
What we offer:
- Transparent compensation: 17k PLN monthly (net B2B/cost to company for other contracts),
- Employee stock incentive,
- Work equipment of your choice (12 000 PLN net to start with),
- Personal development budget to help you learn and grow (3 000 PLN gross for initial 6 months, after regrowing by 500 PLN gross monthly - up to 6 000 PLN gross),
- Health&wellness budget (100 PLN gross monthly for a gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.),
- Private medical healthcare (Inter),
- Open vacation policy for every type of contract and flexible working hours,
- Regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library.