PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 25 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru and its group companies empower the property seekers with the widest option of more than 2 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in 2007 and revolutionised the Singapore property market by taking it online and made property search transparent for the property seeker. Over the decade, the group has grown from a regional property media powerhouse to a high-growth technology company with a robust portfolio of No.1 property portals, award-winning mobile apps; best-in-class developer sales enablement platform, FastKey and a host of industry-leading property offerings such as awards, events and publications – across eleven countries in Asia.
For more information, please visit http://www.PropertyGuruGroup.com
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction free. As part of that vision we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
We are on the look-out for Front-End Engineer to join our team. An exciting opportunity to join this fast-paced team. Are you high-energy, practical, results-focused and gritty? Apply now!
Learning opportunities at PropertyGuru:
• Exposure to large amounts of traffic (130+M users)
• Experience in a stand-alone fast-moving team, so flexibility is key.
• Create best-in-class financial tools across the region
• Help shape a high-performance product team
• Explore exciting new financial partnerships
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
• 3+ years of experience in React JS and Redux
• Expert in React.js and React Native, ideally using Flow or TypeScript language extensions
• Good experience writing front end test cases
• HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive web design are mandatory
• Exposure to Scrum methodology and XP technical practices such as unit testing, pair
programming, test-driven development, continuous integration or continuous delivery
• Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humor