Evidation Health is a new kind of health and measurement company that provides the technology and guidance to understand how everyday behavior and health interact. The volumes of behavior data generated from wearables and smartphones has opened up new ways to analyze individuals’ behavior and health in real time. With a virtual pool of 3 million research participants, Evidation Health undertakes research for innovative biopharma and healthcare companies to transform how diseases are identified, treated, and monitored.
We are looking for a Mobile Engineer to join our consumer engineering team. As a Mobile Engineer you will develop and scale best-in-class apps which allow millions of users to take control of their own health goals. Our backend technical stack includes Ruby on Rails, MySQL, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, and Heroku.
- Develop and scale our mobile application, Achievement
- Work with a cross-functional team including Product, Design and Engineering to architect user-friendly applications
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including development, code reviews, testing and production
- 5-7+ years mobile development experience (iOS preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Clean Coding Practices
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of Apple HealthKit, Samsung Health, and Google Fit, a plus
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and competitive coverage for your family
- Relocation support
- Flexible work hours
- Open vacation policy - take time when you need it
- Support for remote work when needed
- Relaxed work environment
- Your choice of computing equipment and gear
- Lots of opportunities for growth
- Opportunity to work on fascinating challenges that improve people’s lives
EVIDATION HEALTH VALUES DIVERSITY AND IS COMMITTED TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL PERSONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, CREED, RELIGION, MARITAL STATUS, AGE, NATIONAL ORIGIN OR ANCESTRY, POLITICAL ACTIVITY OR AFFILIATION, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY, MEDICAL CONDITION INCLUDING GENETIC CHARACTERISTICS, MARITAL STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, SEX OR GENDER.