A rare opportunity to join the engineering team at a hyper growth Y combinator start-up.
We are seeking a highly qualified and motivated Frontend Engineer who will be responsible for owning and evolving our client facing web applications.
What You'll Do
You will be collaborating with our product and engineering teams to work on our marketer-facing dashboard, the sole platform by which our clients engage with their superfan communities.
Additionally you will be building admin tools for internal use, and developing the company website. Our web applications are built using React and Redux, with CircleCI as our CI provider automating testing and deploys, which are hosted on AWS.
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years as a Frontend or Full-stack Engineer
- You have strong professional experience of building web applications using React and Redux
- You have experience using Flow or TypeScript
- You are comfortable working with CSS
- You are passionate about writing clean, testable code
- You are familiar with PostgreSQL and Django
- You are a good communicator, fun to work with and enjoy being part of a vocal, passionate team
- You are active in the software development community, whether through blogs, meetups, personal projects or open source contribution
- You are fascinated by consumer connections and social media behavior
- You have startup experience and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a lot of autonomy and an ever changing landscape
Why Work for Zyper?
• Named by CNBC as one of the most promising startups to watch in 2019
• Brand new office space in SoMa
• Great health insurance and 401K
• Team Lunch on Fridays
• Flexible work from home policy
• An endless supply of Reese's pieces
• Highly competitive salary dependent on experience
• Inside Zyper's team and culture: http://bit.ly/teamzyper
About the Company:
Zyper (YC'18) is a machine learning-led community marketing software that enables brands to identify and engage with their top 1% of fans. Customers like adidas and Sephora use the Zyper platform to create exclusive advocate communities and reward their true fans.