is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
, React, GraphQL, and RESTful APIs. As a valued team contributor you are passionate about product design and user experience.
- Collaborate with Product and API teams to deliver amazing user interfaces for multiple products
- Collaborate with User Experience and Design team for developing user stories, refining user experience
- Discuss and share technological choices with the rest of team
- Implement interfaces and component
- 3+ years of work experience or masters degree
- Experience building SaaS products
- Passion for building accessible user interfaces
- Strong written communication skills
- Webpack, Rollup, Parcel or similar build tools
- Testing user interfaces
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.