Are you ready to shape the future of travel by working in one of the world’s largest online travel companies?
With our top-rated apps, at eDreams ODIGEO we power more than 60 millions of searches and combine more than 600 airlines and 100.000 flights worldwide every day into billions of potential combinations, helping find our users the very best travel deals.
We are now looking for a driven Front-end Software Engineer to join our offices in Porto. We set the path. Shape with us the way people travel.
You will be part of an Agile multidisciplinary team where you will influence both product and technical decisions on a day-to-day basis. At eDreams ODIGEO, we believe in full end to end ownership of results and empower our teams to drive their own decisions for the benefit of the customer and our business, iterating fast to continuously learn and improve.
As a Front-end Software Engineer at eDreams ODIGEO you will work with a tech stack that may include:
- Utilise your sharp analytical and pattern design skills to tackle problems.
- Come up with creative alternatives to deliver solutions
- Use your knowledge of Cloud and of Continuous Delivery environments to help deliver value quickly
- Take initiative, be a self-starter and speak up with new ideas
- Seek out opportunities to constantly learn, share and grow
- Evolve our product with Lean thinking principles
- Work in English every day with a talented, diverse and multicultural team
Do you have a real passion to thrive in developing high-quality software? Join us and demonstrate your expert Java knowledge, crafting high-performance applications.
- Experience with testing frameworks and libraries like Mocha, Chai, sinon.js
- Knowledge of Style Sheet preprocessors like SASS
- Experince with Automatic Functional Testing (Selenium + Cucumber + node.js)
Nice to have
- Experience with React.js and Lodash
- Knowledge of frameworks like Backbone
- Experience with ES6 code
- Knowledge of packages and task runners like webpack, babel, grunt, npm
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. team building activities, flexible hours, 22 days of holiday +2 extra days off, etc.)
- Personal career path programs
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements