UnFound is working on deep tech products to help users, publishers, & brands protect themselves in the fake-news/misinformation era.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced front end developer. We want someone who can take initiatives. If you need to be micro-managed, this is NOT the role for you.
Few things we'd like (if) you have:
3. Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS (we like SASS)
5. Build modular layouts, reusable code and libraries for future use
6. Create and maintain automated tests to ensure quality and save time and money
7. In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
8. Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
9. Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
10. Developing features to enhance the user experience, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design
11. Collaborate with and help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
12. Good understanding of SEO principles including web analytics and ensuring that application will adhere to them
1. Help set technical standards and best practices for the front end team
2. An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
3. Knowledge of APIs, DB and backend coding to ensure smooth development
4. Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborative environments
5. The desire to be continually learning about emerging technologies/industry trends
While the above points are important, curiosity to learn and bias for action is what matters most to us. We're more keen to look at your GitHub/StackOverflow profiles, MOOCs, blogs, etc over CVs.