Yembo is building artificial intelligence technology that streamlines the shopping process for the 40M Americans who relocate each year. Yembo's computer vision technology transforms the stressful, time consuming, and fragmented relocation experience into an interactive process that takes only a few minutes. You will report directly to the CTO and have the opportunity for growth as the team and company grows. Yembo's web platform is the delivery mechanism for our AI technology.
We use a modern technology stack and like to automate away everything that wastes our time.
- React (JS)
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Collaborate with our engineering team across all stages of the product lifecycle
- Work on an Agile team with a modern CI/CD environment
- Create clean, modern, and testable code with good documentations
- Self-starter. You’re willing and able to own the project you’re working on; you foresee potential requirements and go the extra mile to create an intuitive solution.
- Voracious learner. You're quick to share tips and tools you've picked up and you're open to learning new things from your fantastic co-workers.
- Expertise in React component model and building interfaces from UI mockups or existing web apps
- Familiarity with SPA design patterns
- Proficiency with consuming REST APIs
- Comfortable with version control systems, preferably git
- Experience with managing app state and asynchronous operations with Redux
- Expertise with responsive design
- Fluent in English and have fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good eye for design and strong sense of what makes a great user experience
- Familiarity with UI design tools such as Photoshop and/or Sketch
- React code you've written is in production somewhere (former employer, hobby project, etc.)
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent practical experience