For our IT Team in Palma HeadQuarters we are seeking a Frontend Developer for our new project called Triggle.
Triggle is a platform that offers access to a database of journeys and experiences and allows the user to create bespoke personalized packages for the end consumer. Being a B2B platform, it also includes an easy-to-use toolkit for operational support to enhance the distribution management of these products. Triggle not only enhances travelers' experiences, it also drives business efficiencies.
● Conceptual design and implementation of new features for sophisticated software solutions in cooperation with the project management, design, and development teams.
● Testing and deployment of web applications.
● Competitive salary based on expertise.
● Flexible working hours.
● Individual and team training activities to grow your hard and soft skills.
● Daily lunch paid by the company.
● Monthly get together Barbecue lunch on our office terrace.
● Summer and Winter company party.
● Team Building activities (excursions, sports related activities etc).