Karify is a web&app-platform on on the forefront of e-mental healthcare. Healthcare professionals, like psychologists, and patients use Karify for online treatment, communication and as a permanent record of their medical data. This is all tailored towards changing behaviour of patients in the context of a mental healthcare setting - ranging from dealing with stress at work to personality disorders and for all ages. Karify is integrated in existing organisations or used to build new digital clinics.
We pride ourselves on our "build the best code you can'' mindset. Our software is constantly being expanded and improved in a fast-paced, agile environment where teamwork is key and all suggestions are considered.
We are currently working on a variety of projects in our mobile team, and involve patients, psychologists and developers in the design, development and testing. As we expand the functionality of Karify, we’re looking to benefit from the React ecosystem for consistency and reusability across our front end. This is necessary to keep up to speed with developments in tech and psychology.
- You will work on the coming iterations of Karify React Native Apps.
- This means being involved in design, coding and maintenance
- We work agile and multi-disciplinary and we encourage cross pollination in all directions
Why you'll love it at Karify:
- We are a developer-oriented company - without you, there's no product
- We write our software with developers as stakeholder - this means writing good quality and maintainable code.
- Your work will have real purpose and you'll help to change lives - really
- We're a small, fun team of people you'll enjoy being around: one team for one product
- We offer a competitive salary with a 40-hour contract
- You thrive in a team setting, enjoy collaborating with other devs, UX designers and end users.
- Someone with a strong understanding of mobile platforms, and who likes to work with components in an advanced design system.
- Able to innovate and contribute to the evolution of the product and the user experience
- You understand the difference between programming and software engineering
- At least two years professional experience, perhaps an App Store submission, preferably built with React Native or Kotlin.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Karify is not offering a remote position
We’re not looking for recruitment agencies to respond to this position