About the job:
We are looking for a Principal Frontend Engineer (React) who will be responsible for building our B2B and B2C travel applications. As a frontend engineer, you will translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring a great user experience.
- Leading the project activities as well as managing project resources in technical terms
- Discuss requirements, planning, design, etc
- Run teams using Scrum methodology
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Write clean, solid, scalable and testable code.
- Knowledge of modern JS frameworks (Reactjs is a must).
- Understanding of all major browsers and the special considerations required for all various quirks.
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Able to communicate technical issues with non-technical users.
- Ability to multi-task and run tasks with varying priorities.
- Impeccable organizational skills and the ability to think on your feet and use your initiative.
- The ability to work effectively under deadlines and lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.