Implementing computer vision technology into a product is hard. It’s a manual, tedious and expensive process that requires an army of PhDs, it’s very expensive at scale, hard to productize and demands to build complex infrastructure and data pipelines.
XIX builds a platform that helps developers accomplish any computer vision task with just a few lines of code, with no specific computer vision knowledge required. It removes the complexity from the process of integrating with a product, provides 44x cost improvements compared to conventional means and enables all developers to use CV technology, not just ML researchers and engineers.
Proudly backed by Y Combinator, Cabra.vc
and Two Bear Capital, we help small startups, large companies and nonprofits build new products and even save lives
. And we need your help.
The Mission of the Role
To build and ship the frontend component for the upcoming release.
We’re looking for an experienced frontend engineer based in San Francisco who is comfortable working with modern JS stack to deliver key product improvements and new features.
What you will be working on?
- You will own user-facing interfaces and components of XIX application
- Implement frontend interfaces for the backend services
- Frontend state management (users/settings/roles/authentication interface)
- Bridge the gap between the API layer and public-facing layer
What skills and experience do you need?
- You ship products. You've done it before
- 3+ years of industry experience building fast, reliable, real-time web-based applications
- Fluent with React and modern web technologies
- Being comfortable with high performance and highly scalable systems
, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.