We're looking for someone who can plan ahead and work with minimal oversight when given a set of tasks. We favor flexibility and the ability to learn quickly over having a list of required stack or library experience.
- HTML and CSS/LESS/SCSS
- Photoshop, Sketch, Figma or equivalent
- Take product team requirements and use them to develop or improve application features.
- Build and maintain reusable code for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Review and help plan future application upgrades with the development and product teams.
- 3+ years of web development experience
- Experience with React is preferred
- Proficient understanding of web markup (HTML, CSS/LESS/SCSS)
- Proficient with Git
- Experience with UI/UX design is a plus
- Experience with big data, data analytics, or machine learning is a plus
If this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. We believe the collective sum of our individual differences, point-of-view, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, background and talent are what helps us achieve our vision.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Pinpoint conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pinpoint participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.