The Lisbon office is going to be a strategic part of the company.
We strongly believe that in order to have a driven and motivated team, each geographical location has to have their say in the big decisions, their own identity, and mission.
We’re seeking a Front-end Developer to join our ongoing quest to create the most epic, innovative sales management mobile solution around.
The technologies we use:
- Node.js, Typescript - on Back-end
- React.js, Backbone.js - on Front-end
- MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, Mongo, Couch DB - as our preferred Databases
We’re looking for smart, passionate, and capable software engineers who want to make an impact in the real world using bleeding edge technology.
In this role, you will be a central point of integration for Pipedrive different system components and will be working with experienced engineers, DevOps and product managers in a challenging, stimulating startup environment.
You are expected to work independently and deliver high quality code in a timely manner across a variety of product engagements. You are also responsible for code reviews and standards and best practices enforcement. You pride yourself in being an early adopter of powerful and fun tech; and don’t fall into the trap of supporting legacy software. You look for ways to improve your stack and constantly pay off technical debt.
- Proven software development track record.
- Experience with React.js. If you have solid experience with other technologies but are willing to use React.js, then we're ready to talk.
- Ability to work in areas outside of our usual comfort zone, and get things done quickly.
- Fluent English is a must.
Nice to have
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering.
- Interest and contributions to the open source community.
- Design and build scalable UI components and libs for our client-side apps.
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Redis, OpenStack.
- A world-class working environment.
- Competitive base pay + benefits.
- No corporate BS.
- A chance to be a part of this success story.