Hatica is a Cloud Platform and SaaS startup focussed on building a deep observability platform for the cloud-native world to help teams monitor, trace and find software issues quicker no matter how large the system. It was founded in 2019 by a strong engineering team from Georgia Tech, IIT Kharagpur and Uber and is located near DLF Cyber City in Gurugram.
- Lead the front-end development of our React Web app of our product.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Translating designs and wire-frames into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of devices and browsers
- Improve UX and UI based on user feedback
- Write, audit, and improve our test coverage
- Document and refactor our front-end code base
- Profile and improve our front-end performance
Requirements and Qualifications
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with React (at least 2 years)
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM/Yarn, etc.
- Experience with HTML / CSS (at least 2 years)
- Experience with REST APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Knowledge of Git
You will primarily be interviewed around your technical skills directly needed for you to succeed at Hatica along with being a cultural fit for the team.
Remote Work Policy:
We have a flexible remote work policy where you are free to work from your home 2-4 days in a week