Role: Frontend Software Engineer
Location: Madrid City Center
Would you like to play a part in ensuring the quality of ground-breaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, big data, and artificial intelligence?
We are looking for a self-starting, proactive problem solver to join our Software Engineer Team!
As part of this team, you will start working in a very exciting project with for one of the key players in the technology industry worldwide in testing activities as part of a project, which involves artificial intelligence and wearables.
What would be your main responsibilities?
· Initial task will be to improve an existing automation solution for the qualification of machine learning models, specific to NLP.
· Development of new modules as well as changes to existing ones.
· Develop tools to improve test and operation efficiency.
What would be the requirements for this role?
· 4+ years of professional work experience as a Frontend Software Developer Engineer.
· Experience with Frameworks: React (including React hook).
· Unix knowledge, including shell scripting.
· Experience with Agile methodologies.
· Familiar with iOS and Android platforms.
· Experienced user of mobile, wearables & home technologies.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
· Understanding and experience working with different cultures.
· Education: BS/MS Computer Science Degree or equivalent degree.
· Experience with Angular/Vuejs
· Experience with Bash/Python
· Experience with Nodejs.
· Database Knowledge: Postgress, SOLR (or similar).
What do we offer?
· Long-term opportunity to grow in one of the most successful technology consultancy companies all over the world.
· Innovative project related with artificial intelligence, wearables and virtual assistants.
· Professional and personal growth.
· Flexible and open working environment interacting with colleagues from different countries.
· Social benefits like health insurance and meal card.
If you are interested please apply! You can also contact with me directly to email@example.com with any doubts or your CV attached!