Senior Front End Engineer
Posted 3 years ago
Apply for this job
Matillion is built around small development teams with responsibility for specific themes and initiatives. Each team is a mix of engineers with various levels of skills and experience. The Senior Front End Engineer works within a front end engineering team to write, test and release new features and fix problems in the Matillion products. Key Areas of Responsibility below. Essential skills:
- A track record of delivering software features into production
- Experience of at least one of the following cloud technologies: Amazon Web Service, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure knowledge
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience of design and integration with backend technologies, such as REST APIs, Websockets, GraphQL utilising suitable data structures and stores
- 2:1 of First class degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or similar technical degree.
- Jenkins, Linux, Scripting for CLI, CICD, tool automation, etc.
- Demonstrable experience with CSS (including SASS or SCSS), using modern standards such as BEM
- Agile methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum.
- 30 minute Zoom interview with hiring manager
- Technical exercise via Hacker Rank to be completed in the candidate's own time
- 2 hour onsite interview with Front End Team Lead, Back End Team Lead and People Ops Lead