What we’re looking for:
- Enthusiasm for working in a high-profile startup culture. We ship updates quickly, on tight schedules, with large volumes being processed
- Polyglots welcome: We use Typescript for most everything, but experience with typical back-end programming languages and no fear of typing is fine
- A desire to work directly with designers. You may be paired directly with the designer to get something implemented
- Experience with frameworks like Angular, React, or Vue
- Experience in building Single-Page Applications
- A depth of understanding user of markup languages like HTML5 and CSS3 and the impacts on performance and reliability at the end device
- Solid understanding of testing, continuous integration and deployment
- Experience in Agile software development: Git, Jira, etc.
- Experience in cloud-based ecosystems like AWS
If you think a great day starts with a challenge to solve, want to have a real impact in one of Europe’s Fintech companies, and be part of a diverse team, then send us a CV and do include some information that’s helpful to round out the bullet points in a CV. This could be a short blurb why you’re interested, a link to code or projects you’ve done in the past. Anything that helps us understand you.