The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience developing in React.
- Be capable of discussing and designing front end testing strategies.
- Have experience teaching others.
- Be able to implement front end analytics, monitoring and alerting.
- Have experience optimising React and crafting React architectures.
- Be hard-working, optimistic and have a clear positive mental attitude.
A successful candidate will be able to:
- Drive the team forward, demonstrating a passion to deliver the best possible experience.
- Understands customer value and is able to balance that with technical excellence.
- Show excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate an attention to results and be proactive in managing time and workload.
- Work autonomously and in a team alongside peers.
- Show a passion for learning and personal development.
- Can discover, design, test, code and ship at a fast pace, when required.
- Understands and can articulate the importance of process in a team-centric development.
- Talk about LEAN, Agile and Value Driven Development in-depth and discuss the insights of recent developments in the field.
- Can talk about GoSweat with some understanding of the product and market.
- £3,000 dedicated training/conference budget
- 20% personal development time
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working/work from home
- £600 GoSweat wellbeing budget
- 33 Days holiday a year
- Code & Climb and other off site activity days
- Regular socials
- A comfortable dog-friendly office in Bermondsey stocked with fruit, tea/coffee, snacks, ice creams, and a drinks fridge