This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-moving and dynamic startup on a mission to give content creators superpowers using AI technology.
We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs and engineers from UCL, Stanford, TUM and Cambridge creating a platform for AI video that will bring entirely new capabilities to video production and media industries.
We are looking for an experienced frontend engineer to join the team. Together with our existing backend engineer, you will form the engineering team responsible for developing the products that allow us to reach new markets and deliver content at an unprecedented scale.
Open to remote arrangements for the right candidate.
- Work with customers internal and external to understand their needs and build effective software that works for them.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define requirements and lead the development of elegant and sophisticated user interfaces to deliver a high quality user experience.
- Collaborate with backend engineers to build software that serves customers in both the short and the long term.
- Build, extend and support a suite of React applications that are backed by a variety of services, including REST APIs.
- Champion and support software engineering best practice, including automated testing, continuous integration and deployment, and immutable infrastructure.
- Mentor, support and upskill other engineers in good engineering practices.
- 1+ years of experience with React.
- A deep concern and consideration for UX and design.
- Able to design beautiful user experiences for consumer-facing products.
- Able to build responsive layouts with CSS and HTML.
- Familiar with modern browser technologies.
- Comfortable working with external services (authentication services, REST APIs, etc).
- Continuous integration and deployment, including build pipelines.
- AWS services and serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda
- Prototyping software, such as Sketch.