AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform.Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your app and games data, increase app conversion rate, improve app store rankings and app user loyalty.
This is a fully remote opportunity for the Frontend (React) Developer to develop AppFollow for international app world to help companies worldwide grow their business using AppFollow.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Working with application stores App Store, Google Play, Mac Store and Amazon Store
- Develop frontend side of new AppFollow products as well as working with AppFollow blog development
Benefits we offer:
- The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for our team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.
- Have solid experience in production environment;
- Have deep knowledge of react; react-redux;
- Knowledge of html/postcss/es6; jest; git;
- Basic knowledge of Linux;
- Understanding of basic layout in Figma;
- Understanding of SSR; HTTP; typescript; webpack;
- Know how to use Jira, Confluence, Github, Slack.
Would be an advantage:
- Have an experience of SPA optimization;
- Have an experience working with websocket (frontend side);
- Have and experience with ui kits