FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, and TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states and 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, and Scotland.
About the role
The Front End Developer will work on all web properties at FanDuel. Our products live on platforms designed for the intersection of sports and entertainment. You’ll work closely with the marketing team to create specs and digital experiences that propel our brand and engage with sports fans across the entire sports calendar. You’ll be an important part of our team and have the opportunity to work on and design projects that are vital to our businesses
- You want to make websites that are beautiful, fast, and work on every screen. As such, you code responsive and mobile first. You work closely with designers and are comfortable in Sketch or Photoshop grabbing assets you need out of mockups and optimizing for use on the web.
- You have experience working on websites that have high traffic. You care about performance and take great satisfaction in getting every bit of speed out of the frontend that you can.
- You are an avid learner. You enjoy keeping up to date with the latest tech. But you also know how to evaluate different solutions and make choices about what best fits our needs and when is the right time for us to start using something new.
- You have worked on an e-commerce or other highly transactional site.
- You are capable of working both collaboratively and independently. You enjoy working with others to find the best solution. But you can also take a rough direction and fill in the details yourself.
- You care. You care about the work you’re doing. You care about code quality. You care about what we're all working together to accomplish.
- You have experience with the following:
- React and Redux or strong experience in similar frameworks (e.g. Angular and ngrx)
- Unit Testing: we use Jasmine and Jest
- Webpack or other frontend build system
- Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Is comfortable collaborating with other disciplines and stakeholders
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning and development opportunities
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- 401K plan
- Attractive health insurance plans
There's more, but we don't want to go on and on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.