ManoMano, already positioned as European leader in DIY, wants to propose the best online experience in DIY ecommerce.
To do so, ManoMano is building excellent tech teams, and is looking for a Lead Frontend Developer in Bordeaux.
Within the Qualification feature team, and directly reporting to the Engineering Manager you will take over a key position for the organization.
- Analyze, design and develop features with a high level of quality
- Animate the front developers community
- Mentor and grow developers and lead developers
- Cultivate sharing of good practices and collaboration
- Collaborate closely with the Engineers Manager and Solution Architects for framing and prioritization
- Review the code of your colleagues and make feedback (always caring and constructive)
- Ensure optimal test coverage
- Push your team's code into production and monitor it
Our technical stack is the following:
Minimum 5 years of experience on a similar job (at least 2 as a lead developer)
Creative / InnovativeGood digital culture
English bilingual100% customer oriented
Autonomous and adaptable (able to work in a constantly changing environment)
Curious (with) a strong desire to learn
Team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills
Interest / expertise DIY