We're looking for mindful, empathetic, and self-aware engineers to be part of a well-motivated, talented and growing team. You'll work with the latest technologies and push the boundaries of what's possible in the web.
What you'll do
- Work within a super-talented cross-functional engineering team.
- Write and test interactive, clean, secure and efficient solutions.
- Help maintain a high level quality code by reviewing your teammates' code.
- Continuously improve our code base, systems and processes.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of frontend web experience.
- You're proficient with at least one widely adopted single page application (SPA) architecture.
- You are keen to learn new technologies and have ideas about how we can make things better.
- You have strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- You respectfully challenge your peers, and welcome being challenged.
- You are passionate for coaching other engineers and building a strong team culture.
- You enjoy learning, and want to help us learn too.
- You have a working knowledge of React (Native is a plus).
- You have some understanding of agile development practices and methodologies.
Focus on evolving our Universal React/Redux front end and be the future of accessible web interfaces using the latest technology stack.