Atellio is the all-in-one platform enabling companies to streamline their in-house, creative operations.
Nick & Scott, the founders, started building the platform back in 2017 and the software has evolved leaps and bounds since then, now serving to some of the worlds largest fashion and retail brands.
The team is growing and it’s an exciting time to join if you want to have an impact on the way companies manage their creative productions.
Here’s a brief profile of what we’re looking for in a front end developer:
As well as maintaining a clean codebase your other passion is around beautiful intuitive UX. You'll offer up suggestions if a design presented to you could be improved. You have an awareness of modern UX flows and practices that users are familiar with.
- Knowledge in TDD, Unit Testing (Using frameworks such as Jest) and end-to-end tests (such as Cypress)
- Gulp/webpack/grunt/babel & other build tools
- Good UX and design sensibilities and an interest in sweating the small stuff
- Experience working in design tools (sketch, figma etc.) a plus
- Competitive salary & benefits + OTE.
- Choice of membership to a creative organisation (Tate, Barbican, Curzon etc)
- Regular team events and socials
- Opportunities to travel
- An energetic and passionate startup working to power creativity in businesses, with a supportive team set out to do their best work.