You’ll be working directly with our Senior Engineers to build out user interfaces. You'll be expected to modify CSS files too so you should have phenomenal design skills.
The pay for this position is $10-$20 per hour depending on experience. You should expect to work variable weeks ranging from 10-25 hours. The position will initially be for a short term (2-3 week) project, but we may extend the offer into a longer term part time role if we see great performance.
- Amazing design skills
- Well versed in CSS & HTML
- Solid portfolio of web apps you've contributed to
- Experience implementing responsive interfaces
- Strong product thinking skills is a plus
- Positive mindset and good team working skills
- Mentorship from highly experienced engineers (who have worked at Facebook, Amazon, Salesforce, etc).
- We work on growth plans with each of our team members to make sure they set & achieve learning goals
- Great opportunity to make new friends and have fun while building a truly innovative technology product