finleap connect GmbH is a joint force of finleap companies, offering a full range of leading fintech solutions to financial institutions across Europe. We cater to clients’ requirements, from stand-alone microproducts to all-in-one solutions, we ensure that all levels of digital maturity are covered by our services. Our focus now lies on growth internationally, with experienced fintech experts in France, Italy, and Spain leading the charge.
This position will be based in our Milan office and you will be involved in the first stages of a new business idea generation.
What will keep you challenged?
- You are responsible for the frontend development and design of a brand new product
- You build production-grade, flexible, frontend interfaces that delight the user and developers
- You understand the trade-offs between usability, design, maintainability in a commercial environment and make well-informed decisions
- You work together with a team of excellent engineers, UX designers and product managers
- You appreciate the value of well designed APIs and help our backend teams to design them in an API-first approach from your perspective as an API user
- You share your knowledge and experience with the team and mentor more junior co-workers
What will make you succeed?
- Strong expertise with React.js, GraphQL/Apollo Client or Redux
- Experience with modern CSS, Styled Components is a plus
- Experience with Webpack and code splitting
- Attention to tests, deep knowledge of testing patterns and experience with Jest and Enzyme
- Experience with Git and code reviewing (your contribution to open source communities will be really welcome)
- Good communication skills in English
Why finleap connect?
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll be working with a diverse workforce of 50+ nationalities.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You'll be joining a friendly and supportive Engineering team.
- Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed - we're in the business of disruption!