Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the no. 1 crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Front-end developer (mid-to-senior) to design and build the next-generation web applications for our world class exchange and other products in our ecosystem.
This role is located in Singapore, remote work is negotiable as well.
• Implement new user-facing features in Binance’s products which have a huge amount of PV everyday
• Write client-side code to create super-fast, easy-to-use, web-based applications which include website for both desktop and mobile browsers, and hybrid in-app pages
• Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale
• Build libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications, speedup development efficiency and improve code quality
• Understanding of state-management patterns such as Redux, Flux or similar
• Proven track record of delivering projects with high quality UI
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
• Experience in developing responsive web sites for diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices
• Experience with modern front end technologies (styled system, webpack, etc)
• Your active Github/NPM portfolio
• Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and server side techniques
• Familiar with Server-Side Rendering
• Familiar with the source code of one or two famous front-end libraries
• Knowledge of TypeScript
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire