FFN Outsourcing is looking for Front-end developers to work remotely from Izmir, Turkey. You'll be working remotely in collaboration with teams in the United States and your teammates in Izmir to build microservices. You have to speak Turkish or a Turkish dialect in order to apply.
What they will be doing:
• Develop front-end application components from conception to finish for multiple platforms
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Implement pixel-perfect, responsive solutions
• Extensive REST API integration
• Write beautiful, clean code
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent work experience
• 3 years of front-end development experience
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Knowledge of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS or SCSS
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (a plus for Git)
Bonus/Nice to Have:
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small
adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Other programming languages and frameworks such as Python/Django/Flask or Node.js
• Familiarity with Agile Methodologies. We're using Scrum.
• Experience developing social networking sites