User Interface Developer
ClubSpark are looking for an individual with a passion for User Interface Development, who can create amazing, accessible, optimised and responsive front end code for our platform.
You must be able to take ownership of their work, have a really keen eye for detail and be able to test their own code. You must also be able to work effortlessly with other ClubSpark team members.
You must be well organised and have the drive to help ensure projects are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Develop front end code on a variety of projects
- Writing standards based, accessible front end code
- Develop responsive front end code
- Optimise code
- Test code in a variety of browsers and devices
- Test own code against requirements
- Manage own time and tasks
- Work with other developers, designers and UX in project teams to help deliver against requirements
- Be able to discuss and contribute ideas with other developers, designers and UX in project teams
- Research new techniques, libraries and frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of HTML
- Extensive knowledge of CSS using LESS preprocessor
- Extensive knowledge of Responsive Web Design
- Good knowledge of React and Redux
- Good knowledge of Gulp
- Good knowledge of GitHub and working with source control
- Good knowledge of JIRA and ticket management workflows
- Good knowledge of image software (Photoshop, Sketch)
Candidates must have at least 2 years experience, and be able to demonstrate their skills in an articulate and confident way.
During an interview, candidates must be able to show examples of work and be able to explain build decisions in a clear manner to the interviewer.
The successful candidate will report into the Head of User Interface Development. Annual objectives will be set in consultation with the Head of User Interface Development, which will be reviewed on a regular basis.
We have just moved offices, to an open, bright and fun space to work. Short walk from Wimbledon Station and all the shops, The office has a pool table/table tennis table, darts, and an endless supply of good coffee.