What makes working with us fun?
You will be the main frontend developer at Dutch Analytics, actively contributing to the design, development and maintenance of the user interface for our predictive maintenance platform. Our frontend software stack consists of React with Redux, interacting with an extensive REST API that is the gateway to our platform.
You will play a key role in the development of our platform interface and will be part of an agile and multidisciplinary team of data scientists, data engineers and software engineers, giving you plenty opportunities to grow your experience and explore new technologies. On a daily basis, you will interact with the back-end team to fine-tune features, API functionality and protocols.
- 3+ years experience in front-end development, of which at least 1 year with React.
- Comfortable working with REST API backends.
- The ability to write structured, clean and documented code.
- Experience with authentication protocols such as OAuth is a plus.
- Experience with Python and cloud services such as Google Cloud or AWS is a plus.
- Affinity with big data, streaming architectures and data science concepts is a plus.
- Curious, resourceful and a quick learner. You enjoy experimenting and won’t give up easily!
- Strong communication and team-player abilities.
- Professional proficiency in English and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people.
- A hands-on working mentality.
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of an international and enthusiastic team in a fast-growing start up, building great things together!
- Room for self-development
- The hardware and software that you need
- Regular team activities, trips, drinks and a pool competition
- Office in an excellent location in The Hague, next to train station Laan van NOI
- A competitive salary
- Apply. Send us your CV and motivation to apply for the job. We will get in touch asap!
- Phone interview. We get to know each other and you can ask us anything about Dutch Analytics and the job.
- Interview. You visit our office so we can really get to know you.
- Assessments. To check whether you like the job and test your analytical skills you have to do an assessment.
- Job offer. We will make you an offer you can’t refuse!