- Design, develop, enhance, and maintain our web-deployed B2B react.js application.
- Capturing requirements from interviewing the internal customer.
- Analyze requirements, perform feasibility studies and impact analysis.
- Collaborate with internal developers and external development resources.
- Develop new user-facing features, collaborating with back end developers and product management.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Communication of requirements, risks, progress, and schedule.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Experience with application development in react.js essential. (Experience in similar technology considered on a case-by-case basis).
- Experience with git and simple git workflows preferred.
- Understanding of web development process, with an emphasis on front end design and development.
- Familiarity with Jira and KanPlan preferred.
- Self-motivated, be able to work independently and willing to work with a team of programmers and designers.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Work permit for Hong Kong.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science. (Self-learnt developers without a degree will be considered where they are able to demonstrate the necessary skills and experience.)
- Minimum of two years experience developing web applications in react.js.