Paperless Post is seeking an exceptional iOS developer to join our mobile team. In this role you will help us shape, design, and build the Paperless Post experience for iPhone and iPad (http://www.paperlesspost.com/mobile) . We have a hybrid mobile app using Objective-C, Swift, and React Native. If you’re obsessed with mobile application development and am not afraid to dig into new technologies, this is the place for you.
A little bit about us
The PP Engineering team, a highly collaborative group of developers and technologists, is charged with building and refining a consumer-facing product that millions of people interact with each month. Our individual feature teams each focus on a unique piece of the user experience and are made up of engineers, product managers, QA, and product designers. We prioritize creativity and continuing education, and our ongoing commitment to quality code shows in our pragmatic but brave approach to technology.
* Develop and implement new features in native Objective-C, Swift, and React Native.
* Develop maintainable software through various methods, from peer reviews to writing automated tests.
* Lead and participate in code reviews.
* Ensure continuous high product quality through code testing, bug fixing, and feature changes based on consumer feedback.
* Help analyze and resolve issues, bugs and crashes as they come up.
* Participate in weekly meetings and give updates about development.
* 2+ years of experience developing in React Native and Redux.
* Experience interacting with Restful web services and JSON.
* You love (or are willing to fall in love with) Unit Testing.
* Creative with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
* Passion for product quality and attention to details.
* Must be a team player and effective collaborator with excellent communication skills.
* Experience coding for multiple mobile platforms (Android, BlackBerry, Windows) is a plus.
Company-wide we enjoy an amazing ecosystem of an even gender split and a balance of engineers and designers. Because Paperless Post isn’t supported by ad revenue, we can focus our efforts on creating and improving on the ideal version of our platform, product, content, and partnerships for our users.
We are proud that Paperless Post helped over 80 million people connect in the real world last year. Our product is global, and we are committed to being a company where everyone belongs. We encourage people of all backgrounds, races, genders, and abilities to apply!